ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT & REGISTRAR
The Administrative Assistant shall assign cabin housing for all camp sponsored events; shall process the registration of campers for Lake Ann Camp sponsored events; shall relate to campers, parents, church representatives, guests and camp staff in a warm and friendly manner, expressing concern for the needs of each individual; and shall assist the Office Manager in performing office duties, particularly related to maintaining an office staffing presence whenever the office is open.
A part-time position, 24-32 hours per week, reporting to the Office Manager
- A clear testimony of salvation through Christ.
- A life that demonstrates the lordship of Christ.
- Spiritual and emotional maturity.
- An understanding of the mission and philosophy of the camp.
- A cooperative role with office personnel and other staff members.
- A friendly demeanor and voice.
- Keyboarding skills.
- Willingness to learn new areas and a desire to upgrade skills.
- Willingness to learn CampBrain registration management software.
- Proofreading and editing skills.
- Understanding of Google Sheets & Docs.
- Excellent communication skills – in person, phone, and e-mail.
- Shall assign cabin housing for all camp sponsored events.
- Shall receive and process registration forms for summer camp and camp sponsored retreats.
- Shall assist in greeting campers/retreaters as they arrive and aid them in completing the registration process.
- Shall resolve registration problems by actively seeking answers and responding to questions in a courteous and timely manner.
- Shall convey accurate and current information to churches, parents, and guest groups.
- Shall fulfill general office tasks as assigned by the Office Manager.
- Shall assist other staff members as directed by the Office Manager.