It is late February and the Freeze Out season has officially passed. Over 1,000 campers joined us for the four weekends and many lifelong memories were created.
Chapels this year were truly a unique growing environment for everyone in attendance. The speaker, Ken Rudolph spent the weekend talking about the invisible God and the implications this truth has on our lives. Ken shared how God Himself declares He is invisible, but how He reveals Himself in so many ways. Through his several messages, the campers were able to see the truth of the scripture and the importance of the gospel. It was a privilege and a blessing to see over 100 campers choose to receive Christ as their Savior! Praise the Lord! Read More
We love hosting Freeze Out!
We have the Top 12 Reasons to attend Freeze Out!
- Hear BRAND NEW messages from KEN RUDOLPH
- Worship with HeartSong
- Night tube on 3 tubing hills
- Play NEW Yeti games in the snow
- We all love Octaball, so we’ve brought it indoors to enjoy morning, noon, and night!
- Play Cubix (9 square in the air!).
- Nobody goes hungry at Lake Ann! Enjoy the GREATEST camp food around
- Pick up warm drinks at Mr. Bean’s Coffee Shop at the Red Canoe
- Cross country ski on the 5K trail during free time
- Choose from 3 fireplaces around camp to warm-up and hang out with friends
- Grab an opponent to duel in the ping-pong room
- Take a tour of the camp.
Find out more information about Freeze Out and sign-up online at www.lakeanncamp.com.