A camper perspective on The Break
New Year’s weekend, college students met at Lake Ann Camp for The Break. 70 students gathered for a relaxing, fun time, but also sought to be challenged and recharged, heading into a new year and a new semester. The weekend was certainly not without its highlights. With Ping-Pong, air hockey, board games, cards, etc., there was plenty to do during free time. Lake Ann even hosted tournaments – some ending in epic fashion. The euchre tournament in particular involved both domination and close calls, with one team winning against their opponents by a combined score of 20-2! While the games were a lot of fun, everyone was looking forward to the New Year’s Eve ball drop and fireworks! The display was not to disappoint, especially when a lit-up zorb ball was sent across the Zip line! Read More
We love hosting Freeze Out!
We have the Top 12 Reasons to attend Freeze Out!
- Hear BRAND NEW messages from KEN RUDOLPH
- Worship with HeartSong
- Night tube on 3 tubing hills
- Play NEW Yeti games in the snow
- We all love Octaball, so we’ve brought it indoors to enjoy morning, noon, and night!
- Play Cubix (9 square in the air!).
- Nobody goes hungry at Lake Ann! Enjoy the GREATEST camp food around
- Pick up warm drinks at Mr. Bean’s Coffee Shop at the Red Canoe
- Cross country ski on the 5K trail during free time
- Choose from 3 fireplaces around camp to warm-up and hang out with friends
- Grab an opponent to duel in the ping-pong room
- Take a tour of the camp.
Find out more information about Freeze Out and sign-up online at www.lakeanncamp.com.