The Break 2021
A Winter Retreat for those in College & Career.
December 31 2020 – January 2, 2021
Lake Ann Camp is committed to creating cool spaces where people can connect and God can be at the center of the action. The Break is our best opportunity to take all the great tools we have to challenge young people and take them to the next level in the early years of a life's career or college years. Expect this retreat to be a "break" from the hectic pace of life as well as a chance to potentially break some life habits that might be holding you back as you begin a whole new year of your life.
Black Light Nerf Wars
Indoor Axe Throwing
Target age: singles 18-35
$50 deposit per person required with registration
Fees include, two nights of housing, all meals & activities
Speaker Tony Tice
December 31, 2020 - January 2, 2021
Speaker Tony Tice is no stranger to Lake Ann Camp, and he is back to The Break by popular request! Tony pastors the vibrant and growing Sugar Grove Church in Goshen, Indiana. Bring your Bible and come with an expectation that the retreat will be just what you needed to start the year off right.
COVID-19 ProtocolsUpdated 12/22/2020
- Attendee capacities are limited.
- If you plan to attend, please begin tracking your temperature daily!
- There will be a brief health screening at check-in. Temperatures will be taken and you will be asked a few screening questions.
- Temperatures will be taken daily at breakfast.
- Chapel will be socially distanced, and masks will be worn.
- Meals will be carry-out style.
- Most of our activities will be outdoors.
- Masks must be worn except when eating or drinking, showering, or sleeping.
- We are unable to accept cash at the Red Canoe. We accept all major credit cards!