Lake Ann Camp is excited to offer two unique experiences for couples this winter. While our facilities are top-notch, and our food by executive chef Darrel Kirby is exceptional, we think you’ll enjoy this getaway, even more, because of the challenging teaching and practical advice your marriage will receive.
Each couple will have their own private room with private bath. Prices are listed below and are based on the type of accommodations you would like to stay in. While some of our rooms are smaller and more cozy, all of them are comfortable with plenty of space to unwind and relax.
Our couples retreat is intended for married couples who are committed to fulfilled Christian marriage uniting a man and a woman in Christ. We focus on biblical principles of marriage with a bit of fun and time for reflection.
Your weekend getaway will also include activity options on our property, some based on the weather. Winter activities like snow shoeing and tubing may be available along with some great camp activities like archery tag or laser tag. There will also be plenty of time to rest, enjoy time together in front of one of our many fire places on campus, as well as a chance to sip hot coffee from our Red Canoe coffee shop and camp store.
We hope to see you this spring for one (or both!) of our couples retreats!
Registration & Info
Check back soon to register for Couples Retreats 2018!
Couples Retreat #1
- Dates: March 16-18, 2018
- Speaker: John Scally
- About our speaker: Tami and John have been married and have served the Lord in vocational ministry for the past eighteen years. They both came to know the Lord as their personal Savior at a young age and then attended bible college a few years later. It is there where God truly shaped their lives for ministry. John became a youth pastor two weeks after graduation and served the Lord in that capacity for seventeen years. Sensing God reshaping their hearts, John began to pursue the opportunity of preaching in the lead pastor role. God miraculously and strategically brought John and Tami to Emmanuel at just the right time for both the church and their family. They are currently serving there as they have recently finished their fifth year. God is blessing His church, and they cannot wait to see what He does next. John and Tami have three children. Zachary is a sophomore, Hope is an eighth grader, and Victoria is a seventh grader. It is their great privilege to share their experiences, failures, and wisdom to help guide your marriage in a direction that truly honors the Lord Jesus Christ.
Couples Retreat #2
- Dates: April 5-7, 2018
- Speaker: Curt DeGraaff
- About our speaker: Curt is a native of Iowa with two Bible college degrees and an honorary doctorate from Shasta Bible College and Graduate School in Redding, CA. He and his wife, Karen, are the parents of four adult children and grandparents to nine youngsters. He has been the lead pastor of large churches in the Seattle, Cincinnati and Indianapolis areas and currently serves as the Counseling and Family Ministries Pastor at Saylorville Church in Des Moines, IA. HIs claim to fame is his connection with the two “Ken’s” at Lake Ann Camp. Ken Riley is his brother-in-law and Ken Rudolph is father-in-law to his youngest daughter. He has a passion for vibrant marriages and strong families that enjoy doing life together!
Note: Prices below reflect our 2017 Couples Retreat pricing and are subject to change for 2018.
|$294||Platinum – 8 rooms available||Pines, Sunrise Loft||Private room and bathroom, bedding & linens provided|
|$244||Gold – 16 rooms available||Frontier Village & Woodside Lodge||Private cabin with multiple bunks, one full bed, private bathroom|
|$234||Silver – 6 rooms available||Sunrise 1,3,5,6, & Petoskey Lodge||Private cabin with multiple bunks, full bed, private bathroom|
|$184||RV – 10 sites available||Our RV Park – Bring your RV||Electric hookup, no water hookup, bathhouse in RV Park|
|$175||Offsite*||*Couples who choose this option are responsible to make all arrangements for offsite housing.|
- Cost per couple is shown above. Please register both spouses individually for the retreat.
- Please plan to register/check-in between 5-8pm on the first evening of the retreat. We will officially begin with a session at 8:30pm.
- The retreat will conclude at 1pm on the last day.
- Price includes activities, meals, all sessions, and housing.
- Offsite price includes activities, meals, and all sessions. We suggest the Best Western Scenic Hill Resort in Beulah, MI (approximately 15 miles from Lake Ann Camp). Please call direct at 231-882-7754 or visit their website at www.scenichillresort.com.
- $40 deposit (per couple) is required upon registration, payment in full is due one week before the Couples Retreat begins.