Lake Ann Camp is excited to offer two unique experiences for couples this winter. While our facilities are top-notch, and our food by executive chef Darrel Kirby is exceptional, we think you’ll enjoy this getaway, even more, because of the challenging teaching and practical advice your marriage will receive.
Each couple will have their own private room with private bath. Prices are listed below and are based on the type of accommodations you would like to stay in. While some of our rooms are smaller and more cozy, all of them are comfortable with plenty of space to unwind and relax.
Your weekend getaway will also include activity options on our property, some based on the weather. Our March group should come prepared for snow, and opportunity to hit our tubing hill, enjoy some snow shoeing and other fun winter activities.
Our 800’ zip line will be open, laser tag for couples will be available and of course, plenty of time to rest, enjoy time together in front of one of our many fire places on campus, as well as a chance to sip hot coffee from our Red Canoe coffee shop and camp store.
We hope to see you this spring for one (or both!) of our couples retreats!
Registration & Info
Check back soon to register for our 2017 Couples Retreats!
*Prices in this table reflect our 2016 prices, our 2017 prices will be set soon.
|$289||Platinum – 10 rooms available||Pines, Sunrise Loft*||Private room and bathroom, bedding & linens provided|
|$245||Gold – 16 rooms available||Frontier Village & Woodside Lodge||Private cabin with multiple bunks, one full bed, private bathroom|
|$229||Silver – 6 rooms available||*Sunrise 1,3,5,6, & Petoskey Lodge||Private cabin with multiple bunks, full bed, private bathroom|
|$180||RV – 10 sites available||Our RV Park – Bring your RV||Electric hookup, no water hookup, bathhouse in RV Park|
|$180||Offsite*||*Couples are responsible to make all arrangements for offsite housing|
- Cost per couple is shown above. Please register both spouses individually for the retreat.
- Please plan to register/check-in between 6-8pm on the first evening of the retreat. We will officially begin with a session at 8:30pm.
- The retreat will conclude at 1:00pm on the last day.
- Price includes activities, meals, all sessions, and housing.
- Offsite price includes activities, meals, and all sessions. We suggest the Best Western Scenic Hill Resort in Beulah, MI (approximately 15 miles from Lake Ann Camp). Please call direct at 231-882-7754 or visit their website at www.scenichillresort.com.
- $40 deposit (per couple) is required upon registration, payment in full is due one week before the Couples Retreat begins.
Speakers & Dates
2017 Couples Retreats
Friday, March 31 – Sunday, April 2
Thursday, April 6 – Saturday, April 8