Lake Ann Camp is excited to offer two unique experiences for couples this winter. While our facilities are top-notch, and our food by executive chef Darrel Kirby is exceptional, we think you’ll enjoy this getaway, even more, because of the challenging teaching and practical advice your marriage will receive.
Each couple will have their own private room with private bath. Prices are listed below and are based on the type of accommodations you would like to stay in. While some of our rooms are smaller and more cozy, all of them are comfortable with plenty of space to unwind and relax.
Your weekend getaway will also include activity options on our property, some based on the weather. Winter activities like snow shoeing and tubing may be available along with some great camp activities like archery tag or laser tag. There will also be plenty of time to rest, enjoy time together in front of one of our many fire places on campus, as well as a chance to sip hot coffee from our Red Canoe coffee shop and camp store.
We hope to see you this spring for one (or both!) of our couples retreats!
Registration & Info
***Platinum housing is full for Couples Retreat #1 & #2.***
|$244||Gold – 16 rooms available||Frontier Village & Woodside Lodge||Private cabin with multiple bunks, one full bed, private bathroom|
|$234||Silver – 6 rooms available||Sunrise 1,3,5,6, & Petoskey Lodge||Private cabin with multiple bunks, full bed, private bathroom|
|$184||RV – 10 sites available||Our RV Park – Bring your RV||Electric hookup, no water hookup, bathhouse in RV Park|
|$175||Offsite*||*Couples who choose this option are responsible to make all arrangements for offsite housing.|
- Cost per couple is shown above. Please register both spouses individually for the retreat.
- Please plan to register/check-in between 6-8pm on the first evening of the retreat. We will officially begin with a session at 8:30pm.
- The retreat will conclude at 1pm on the last day.
- Price includes activities, meals, all sessions, and housing.
- Offsite price includes activities, meals, and all sessions. We suggest the Best Western Scenic Hill Resort in Beulah, MI (approximately 15 miles from Lake Ann Camp). Please call direct at 231-882-7754 or visit their website at www.scenichillresort.com.
- $40 deposit (per couple) is required upon registration, payment in full is due one week before the Couples Retreat begins.
Speakers & Dates
Friday, March 31 – Sunday, April 2
Pat Nemmers has been the lead pastor at Saylorville Church in Des Moines, Iowa since 1998. During his time at Saylorville the Lord has blessed with much growth, expansion of facilities, four church plants and and the sending out of several missionaries. Saylorville Church is a thriving Gospel-centered, Bible believing church. Pat and his wife Marilyn have 10 children and 19 grandchildren!
Thursday, April 6 – Saturday, April 8
Ken Rudolph has served in ministry since 1976 in churches, colleges, and camps. He served in churches in Maryland and Virginia, on the recruiting staff of Clark Summit University (formerly Baptist Bible College) and as the Director of Advancement at Lake Ann Camp for 10 years. Ken has served has our primary senior high speaker for Summer Camp for many years. When not ministering at Lake Ann Camp, Ken and his wife, Jinner, serve as missionaries with ABWE in Germany and throughout Europe.