Camp Captains Retreat
November 3-5, 2023
Check-in 4-6pm (dinner provided after check-in).
Check-out after lunch on Sunday.
The Camp Captain Retreat is an Adult Retreat for those serious about reaching the next generation for Christ through Lake Ann Camp. Its a free retreat as our thanks to you. Bring your spouse for a fun and informative weekend away!
For more specific details contact our Camp Captain Coordinator - Sandi Diepenhorst at 616-403-2769
- See God's heavy lifting
- Nothing is too big, nothing is too small
- Dare to dream big
- Face the mountain to move it
When to arrive
- Check-in is between 3pm and 5pm on Friday November 4th at the Welcome Center.
- Dinner will be served at 6pm.
- Final Session will conclude Sun November 6th, at 1pm.
Who Should Attend?
If you believe young people need life-changing experiences where they encounter God, then you may be a great candidate to be a Camp Captain. If you or someone close to you has had their life changed at Lake Ann Camp, then you may be a great candidate.
Why Should I attend?
- You will leave the retreat fully prepared to answer questions about Lake Ann Camp
- You will be given an boatload of prizes to be used to recruit campers
- You will learn from the best - other Camp Captains who recruit lots of campers
- You will be refreshed in your journey to reach students for Christ
- You will meet our staff & try out our new activities!
- Just coming to camp may be a chance for you to build some standing stones of your own!