Reborne Rangers is an invitation only leadership camp for Senior High students. Participants are nominated by their cabin mates (from a regular week of Senior High camp), camp counselor, or pastor. Through an application process, campers are chosen to return for this intensive program. It is a high honor to be recognized by peers for character, integrity, and spiritual leadership qualities.
In some ways, Reborne Rangers is like any other program at Lake Ann Camp. Campers have the opportunity to meet new friends from across the nation, are challenged to grow spiritually, and feel right at home in a very short period of time. However, in other ways, Reborne Rangers is a completely diffierent experience. While campers will have fun, Reborne Rangers is about:
Cultivating Relationships: Campers will build friendships with other teens who are already actively serving God. Reborne Rangers are influencers. They make a difference wherever they go.
Building Confidence: Previous Reborne Rangers say that they have greater confidence and are more willing to step up to the plate because of attending Reborne Rangers.
Leadership Training: Reborne Rangers are exposed to ministry, business, and military leaders who will share perspective and wisdom for our campers to apply to their own journey with Christ. They will also also receive hands-on training in devotional preparation and evangelism. With this training, Reborne Rangers have an opportunity to present a devotional to peers, and to hit the streets of Traverse City in an effort to change a life for Christ.
To be a Reborne Ranger is more than participating in a once in a lifetime experience, it is the beginning of a life that will count for eternity.
The Process: The Reborne Rangers application process has five steps.
- Application – Fill out the application form below. Please take the time to fill out each question honestly and completely. The application must be completed entirely by the nominee. Please note that the application will take 20-30 minutes to complete and there is no option to save the form and return later to complete it. Incomplete applications will not be processed by our team.
- References – We ask for each Reborne Ranger nominee to have two completed reference forms. One from your pastor or youth pastor and a second one from a youth leader, teacher, coach or other adult (who is not a family member). The Reborne Rangers reference form can be filled out at www.lakeanncamp.com/ReborneReferences so just send the link to your desired references and they can fill the form out online and it will be submitted directly to the Reborne Rangers coordinators. You are responsible for directing your references to fill out the reference form at www.lakeanncamp.com/ReborneReferences.
- Review – We will hold all the pieces and parts in a file for you until we have received your application & both reference forms. Once everything is received we will review your file and either accept you into the Reborne Rangers program or let you know that this is not the right fit for you at this time.
- Invitation – If you are accepted into the Reborne Rangers program you will receive an email invitation to attend in 2018.
- Registration – If you have been accepted into the Reborne Rangers program, a special link will be sent to you to register online. Reborne Rangers 2018 will be held Week 3: July 2-7 and Week 4: July 9-14). A special $200 discount will be applied to your Senior High camp if you choose to attend Senior High and Reborne Rangers during the Summer of 2018.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. Semper Fifirstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: The application below is only for individuals who have already been nominated for Reborne Rangers. Fields marked with an * are required